Internal Sales / Customer Service Consultant
The opportunity has arisen for a Internal Sales Consultant to join our team!
You will be responsible for internal sales and customer service functions as well as general office administration duties, on a full time basis. Hours of work are 8:00 am – 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday. Flexibility of hours are not available for this position.
As you will be based in the office and dealing with customers it is essential to be well presented, friendly and have exceptional customer service skills.
SOME OF YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Answering the phone
* Meeting and greeting customers
* Entering customers sales orders
* Provide written quotations
* Following up quotations
* Communication with customers in regard to sales orders, pricing, deliveries, product information and customer complaints or feedback
* Input relevant communications with our customers in our database program
* Building relationships with new and existing customers
* Liaise with workshop and customers to ensure customer satisfaction for products and installation services
* Liaising with the production manager to schedule installation work
* Provide support to the Sales Manager, and colleagues as required
* General office and administration duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Experience working in an automotive after market environment is highly desired.
* Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel and Outlook) and experience with MYOB would be an advantage
* Must be reliable, punctual with a good work ethic
* Ability to work independently, we are a small business
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Current driver's licence and own transport is essential and must be an Australian Citizen or permanent Resident.
This role will be ideal for a dependable, punctual, detail-orientated and resourceful individual.
Please email resumes and cover letters. No enquiries will be accepted over the phone.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply via email - email@example.com